Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Rough Ship Dimensions, hope this helps a bit

So I cannot find some of the files I had that depicted the ships together however I did find some of the information regarding the sizes.

For Jalopy I used the Delta Flyer from Star trek as a reference in terms of size and scale.

Honestly Jalopy could be a little smaller than the Delta Flyer.

The ship I imagined to be something similar to 12 meters long and 8 meters wide, these are rough.

Here are a few images of the delta flyer to give you a sense of the size I imagined.





The Inert Spacelines Cruiser is larger

I didn't have a locked in width but the length of the ship was somewhere between 70 to 80 meters.

A scale reference for the inert spacelines ship in terms of length would be the ship from Firefly.

Here are some images


2 comments:

  1. Ah, this is great. We will tweak the model sheets to reflect this and get feedback on the current ship scales on Monday.

    ~Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.