Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Progress Update - 7-31-13

Here we have some modeling concepts to run by you, Daniel.  We're looking to get your feedback on things you like about the different designs we have here, as we would like to move the designs toward approval as soon as is feasible so we can begin modeling the actual assets.


The Inert
Early concept of Inert headed for pulsar.  The model is version 2, shown below.

We have also included images to begin a discussion about scale so we can hone in the size relationships needed for your film.

Concept Model - v01

Concept Model - v02
concept of paneling and shape of center observation deck shape
Where this second version at this stage lacks the detail from the first sculpt, I was liking the less pointy trails to the back of the engines as compared to what we showed you in class. I'm curious to see if you like the center larger "cockpit" glass shape more than the first design.  I imagine it as having two levels.  Perhaps the lower level contains things like a workout area, spa, general lounge, and an upper level would hold clubs and restaurants.  I picture the outer "horse-shoe" shape as being largely a single-level observation deck, perhaps with shops and people movers to carry passengers along it.  Any feedback about what you're liking in these designs would be appreciated.
More Silhouettes
The above images may make the Inert too large for what you were thinking, Daniel, but I wanted to run these by you as well.


Jalopy Design
Jalopy design concept with magnetic pad design to fold out from lower wing surface.

Any and all feedback is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.